1. What is the terahertz frequency emitted by the iTeracare instrument?
Answer: 2-17 THZ unit of terahertz wave
2. Is it high frequency or low frequency?
Answer: between mid-frequency and low-frequency
3. Is it a fixed frequency or a range frequency?
Answer: is the range frequency
4. When the iTeracare device is blown to the body, what is the frequency of body cells or blood?
Answer: It is the same frequency as normal cells. It activates our cells. Making our cells healthy.
5. What are the components of the terahertz emission source of the iTeracare moxibustion instrument?
Answer: The crystal energy tube generates terahertz through the heating of the motor through the crystals.
6. How long is the life of the emission source?
Answer: Up to 5 years
Check out this great video
The iTeraCare device is certified household electrical equipment. It has been certified as "safe to use." It emits no harmful radiation, and it has labels allowing for its distribution internationally.
The iTeraCare blower is not a piece of medical equipment and the manufacturer provides no medical advice. Users understand that the device is not intended to be used as a medical device or for diagnostic purposes on which reliance should be placed. Its use is not intended to be relied upon in lieu of medical treatment or advice by a trained medical care practitioner. Users understand that they use the iTeraCare blower at their own risk.
Always consult your doctor or other healthcare professional with any questions regarding any medical condition, or for specific guidance regarding the optimal use of the iTeraCare blower, nutrition, or physical activity.